PwC FY 2013 Global Revenues Grow to US$32.1 billion
- Americas, Middle East, Africa continue strong growth
- Revenues up in Europe despite tough economy
- PwC predicts global GDP growth of 3% in 2014
- 38,000 new recruits, total workforce climbs to 184,000
- Plans to invest US$1 billion in growth markets and businesses
NEW YORK, 1 October 2013 – PwC reported record total gross revenues of US$32.1 billion for the fiscal year ended 30 June 2013. All of PwC's largest firms and each of its major service lines continued to grow, a strong performance amidst challenging markets and circumstances. At constant exchange rates, PwC's total global revenues rose by 4%.
Press Release and Documents
Mike DaviesDirector, Global CommunicationsUnited Kingdommike.email@example.com-+44 7803 974 136
More from News releases
Subscribe to rss feedXML
Quality of business reporting on the Sustainable Development Goals improves, but has a long way to go to meet and drive targets.
Governments should do more to unlock the potential of technology to facilitate tax compliance, says PwC and World Bank report
Despite increasing trade tensions business confidence in Asia Pacific remains high