Momentum growing for better public accounting
A PwC survey covering 100 countries reveals that while only 26% of governments currently use 'accrual accounting', 37% plan to move to this form of accounting in the next five years, bringing the total adoption rate to 63% of governments surveyed and representing an increase of 142%.
Press Release and Documents
Mike DaviesDirector, Global CommunicationsUnited Kingdommike.firstname.lastname@example.org-+44 7803 974 136
More from News releases
Subscribe to rss feedXML
Quality of business reporting on the Sustainable Development Goals improves, but has a long way to go to meet and drive targets.
Governments should do more to unlock the potential of technology to facilitate tax compliance, says PwC and World Bank report
Despite increasing trade tensions business confidence in Asia Pacific remains high