PwC ranked as the No. 1 global consulting organisation for 2016
Gartner Inc, the leading research and advisory firm, has ranked PwC as the number one worldwide consulting providers by 2016 market share in their report. Gartner defines “consulting as advisory services to help companies analyse and improve the efficacy of business and technology strategies and operations.” PwC’s share includes revenue from PwC Advisory, Tax and Assurance business globally.
“We are honoured to be recognised by Gartner as the top ranked global consulting organisation,” said Miles Everson, Global Advisory Chairman, PwC. “We believe we have achieved this recognition guided by our purpose to build trust in society and help our clients solve complex problems.”
The Market Share: IT Services, 2016 found that “the IT services market grew 4.1% in constant currency in 2016, or 0.4 percentage point less than forecast growth of 4.5%. Growth in dollars was 3.2%, 0.4 percentage point less than forecast.”
“As a firm, we owe our success to our outstanding clients, our outstanding people and the trusted relationships we build together. At PwC we are helping our clients as they navigate a complex and changing world,” said Randy Browning, Global Advisory Markets Leader.
Each year, Gartner analyses and publishes its market share and rankings for the previous calendar year across all technology-related capabilities.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. Learn more about PwC’s professional services capabilities by visiting https://www.pwc.com/gx/en.html
2. For more information on how PwC helps clients determine what success looks like, innovate their business, and create new value, visit http://digital.pwc.com
3. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
4. To find out more about PwC’s most recently reported performance year, visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/global-annual-review-2016.html
5. Gartner, Inc., Market Share Analysis: Consulting Services Worldwide, 2016, Dean Blackmore and Julie Short, May 30 2017. Gartner clients may access the full report by visiting https://www.gartner.com/document/3732917?ref=solrAll&refval=188938720&qid=b46f787780883ee2459a096b2b1778bf
6. Gartner, Inc., Market Definitions and Methodology: IT Services, Dean Blackmore et al, September 20, 2016. Gartner clients may access the full report by visiting https://www.gartner.com/document/3446728?ref=ddisp&refval=3446728
7. Gartner, Inc., Market Share: IT Services, 2016, Kathryn Hale et al., April 19, 2017. Gartner clients may access the full report by visiting https://www.gartner.com/document/3681039?ref=solrAll&refval=184230576&qid=fc9ee11098133ecc5757be3d89d29888
8. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2017 PwC. All rights reserved
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 917 471 3355