PwC Named a Leader in Health and Wellness Benefits Consulting
- PwC’s approach to the health and wellness market is centered on what it calls the New Health Economy, which is found in the intersection of the evolution of payers, providers, and new entrants into the healthcare space. These evolutions are leading to new and innovative options for employers and placing increased responsibility on payers and providers to prove their value. It is within this context that PwC provides strategic advisory support for clients to deliver health and wellness benefits plans to workforces at optimal cost.
- PwC’s health & welfare benefits services are a segment of the firm’s broader People & Organization practice. This practice includes a variety of other HR services, including retirement, compensation, process optimization, and talent & change management. PwC draws upon these other capabilities as necessary for health & welfare clients, especially those interested in total rewards transformation support.
- PwC’s service delivery is centered upon an analytical approach to health benefit program management that provides an end-to-end transformative solution for clients. The firm provides assessment capabilities of current plans and develops plan designs to bring client health benefit offerings in line with current day trends.
- PwC assists clients in the implementation of new plan design through vendor management and sourcing strategy as well as performance monitoring for process improvement.
- The firm also works with clients to ensure health benefit plans are low risk for employers, remaining cost effective and compliant with all regulations.
- PwC pays particular attention to the issue of the generational gaps in workforces and how these gaps impact the effectiveness of employee engagement. Differentiating priorities in areas such as choice, affordability, and technology among varying generations provides strong strategy development for employers in the evolution of health and wellness plans. This is particularly effective from the engagement perspective, and ensures strong employee buy-in to new health benefits plans and optimized utilization.
- PwC’s comprehensive suite of consulting capabilities in this area is complemented by extensive research in benefits specific and broader HR trends. Through that research, PwC is able to provide insights into regulatory, workforce, technology, and HR process trends that tie into health and wellness benefits.
- The firm’s understanding of HR issues affecting clients is also effective in strategy development for clients seeking transformation from a broader total rewards perspective, tying in elements of health and wellness alongside retirement, compensation, analytics, and sourcing, among others.
- For more information about how PwC can help you, visit pwc.com/us/en/hr-management/health-and-welfare.html
- To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit pwc.com/analystviews
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355