PwC and the State of Consulting Services in China
- PwC distinguishes itself in the market by providing clients with a unique value proposition of local market expertise, strong understanding of government policies, and in-depth assessment of its clients' strategies, business processes, and people.
- PwC enables its clients to grow their revenue or market share through product/service innovation, achieve operational transformation, and increase efficiencies by redesigning their procurement, sourcing, and delivery processes.
- Increasingly, PwC is gaining recognition in the market for its traditional business strategy capabilities as well as its ability to guide its clients from strategy through to successful execution of large-scale transformation engagements.”
- Among the shared customer case studies, many customers stated that the most common factor as to why they chose PwC over the competition is because of PwC's differentiated understanding toward the customers' businesses, proven expertise in business transformation, including business model transformation, and key business process/operation optimization or re-engineering (including financial engineering).
- PwC's approach of "Business Transformation Strategy Through Execution" also resonates well in the market and provides an important differentiation against other strategy, advisory, and technology services providers. Although doing business and executing an initiative in China is a challenge, PwC is differentiating itself by focusing on designing and execution strategies based on the business objectives the clients want to achieve.
- PwC successfully partnered with its customers from strategy through execution stage, enabling business transformation through technology-led engagements.
- Exploring Data Driven Intelligent Solution Implementation at PwC’s Shanghai Analyst Day
- PwC looks to the future in China, with a focus on BXT
- To view our experience center, one of over 30 worldwide, and learn more watch this video
- Analyst Days give us the opportunity to share what we are doing with the Analyst Relations community. See what analysts are saying about us: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/analyst-relations.html
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 917 471 3355
More from Analyst citations
Subscribe to rss feedXML
PwC stands out for investment in its Digital Transformation methodology – Business eXperience and Technology
PwC named a global leader in Workforce Management Consulting 2019
PwC scores 2nd for Assessment and Planning Services and 3rd in Implementation Services in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide