Microsoft Implementation projects need to achieve desired business outcomes and deliver project value
PwC named as a Major Player in IDC MarketScape on Microsoft Implementation Services Worldwide
PwC has been named as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Consulting Services 2017 Vendor Assessment*, which assesses the relative strengths, challenges and opportunities of 10 vendors of Microsoft Implementation Consulting services.
According to the report, ‘Buyers rate PwC highly for its ability to handle changes in project scope, for its ability to help customers achieve the desired business outcomes, and for providing sincere and trustworthy resources for a project.’
"Since becoming Microsoft's first global business transformation partner in Dynamics, we have continued to broaden and develop our capabilities across the MS stack. Our positioning as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape validates the progress we have made in this regard. The positioning also highlights the progress we have made around developing MS platform-based industry-led solutions. We are looking forward to helping our clients on their digital transformation journey, leveraging the MS platform for business transformation, cloud transformation, data and analytics, and cybersecurity." - Rajesh Balaraman, Partner, PwC Microsoft Global Alliance Leader.
* IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Services 2017 Vendor Assessment, doc #US43072917, September 2017
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilises a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
1. To find out more about PwC, visit http://www.pwc.com/consulting
2. For more information on PwC and Microsoft, visit www.pwc.com/us/microsoft
3. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
4. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
© 2017 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 917 471 3355