Is data still king?
Commenting on the capabilities of PwC, the ALM report comments that:
• PwC places great emphasis on helping its clients understand how analytics can be used to create value for their businesses and accelerate their paths to value. To aid with this, the firm uses its Data & Analytics Experience Centers, where the client can watch demonstrations and test innovation concepts that are specific to their industries and problems.
• The firm accelerates value delivery by combining its analytics apps/platforms, data services, and on-demand data & analytics environments to quickly pilot, prove the value, and deploy working solutions for clients. Additionally, the firm has invested heavily in working with clients to develop their skills, which includes PwC’s Data Analytics Academy.
• The academy has curriculum as well as certificate and mentor programs for clients – this includes a new PwC Coursera offering: Data-driven Decision Making. The firm excels in analytics IT design advisory, where its expertise includes assessing the client’s current tools and technologies, and creating an unbiased IT design that integrates seamlessly with current systems.
• In PwC’s Analytics Experience Centers and innovation pilots, emerging technologies and analytics techniques are used to seek out new and best uses.
ALM highlights PwC’s strengths stating that “PwC brings clients a well-rounded and robust analytics enablement consulting portfolio that is anchored in its ability to solve a business problem, identify growth opportunities, and integrate advanced and innovative techniques and technologies. PwC’s Data & Analytics Experience Centers are an asset in exploring and demonstrating new and advanced methods and approaches to analytics.”
Commenting on achieving the Vanguard Outright Leader rating, Gerard Verweij, Global Data and Analytics leader, said: “PwC has long recognised the need to support our clients with analytics and insights to support Big Decisions faster and better especially with rapid technological changes, the proliferation of data and increased competition that our clients are faced with. We are committed to supporting our clients by taking advantage of today's and tomorrow's technology and comprehensive datasets to unlock possibilities and help them make better and faster decisions. We are thrilled that ALM has recognised our commitment, investment and differentiated capabilities and positioned PwC as a Outright Leader in this new research. This combined with PwC's recognition as Outright Leader in ALM's Data Management research published in August demonstrates our strength across Data and Analytics.”
*ALM Intelligence, formerly Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory.
1. Executives know that the zetabytes of data generated at ever-increasing speed in our digitised world have created an urgent business analytics imperative. Organisations are tapping into increasingly sophisticated analytics techniques to improve opportunities for growth, innovation and competitive advantage. Applying analytics technologies, tools, techniques and talent can transform dry facts and figures into strategic insights that deliver intelligence in the moment. You can now solve specific and complex business problems on reliable intel, not gut-instinct. Equip your organisation to make fact-based decisions across your value chain to increase overall performance, differentiation and profitable growth, while mitigating risks. To find out more, visit http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/data-and-analytics.html
2. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
3. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355