Enterprises continue to pour investments into mobility
According to the report, “PwC's high percentage of applications built to support multiple languages, multi-country deployments, and global deployments earned the consulting firm high marks.”
Commenting on achieving this positioning, Paul Gaynor, Technology Consulting leader, PwC US said: “We are pleased to be recognised in this IDC MarketScape. At PwC, we help all of our clients to make the most of any opportunities that technology has to offer which is vital as our society lives, works and plays digitally. We aim to retain our clients by helping them think strategically about different technology platforms and we deliver against promised timelines to make sure our clients can remain competitive.”
* IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services Vendor Assessment, IDC #US42775917
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilises a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
1. To find out more about PwC, visit http://www.pwc.com/consulting
2. For further information on PwC’s technology group, visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/advisory/consulting/technology.html
3. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
4. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2017 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 917 471 3355