Demand for Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management continues to grow
PwC is positioned in the ‘As a Service- “Winners’ Circle”’ in the 2016 HfS Blueprint: Workday Services for its excellence recognised by clients in both execution and innovation. The report states demand for Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management continues to grow, from all sizes of enterprise, as well as from those headquartered outside of North America, notably Europe and Asia Pacific.
The report, which evaluated 16 Workday services providers, recognised PwC for its competitive differentiation. PwC showed excellence in execution in collaborative relationships with clients, services executed with a combination of talent and technology as appropriate, and flexible arrangements. PwC demonstrated excellence in innovation by articulating its vision and “a new way of thinking,” has recognisable investments in future capabilities and strong client feedback, and is driving new insights and models.
“We are proud to be recognised by HfS and clients for our excellence in Workday services in both execution and innovation,” said Miles Everson, PwC’s Global Advisory Leader. “We’re extremely excited about our ongoing work with Workday as we help our clients solve complex problems and create value.”
The report also states demand for Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management continues to grow, from all sizes of enterprise, as well as from those headquartered outside of North America, notably Europe and Asia Pacific.
1. Learn more about PwC’s Workday capabilities by visiting www.pwc.com/workday
2. For more information on how PwC helps clients determine what success looks like, innovate their business, and create new value, visit http://digital.pwc.com
3. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
4. HfS Clients may access the full Blueprint report by visiting https://www.hfsresearch.com/blueprint-reports/hfs-blueprint-report-workday-services-2016
5. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355