Customers continue to move business applications to Oracle Cloud
PwC rated as a strong performer in Independent Service Providers for Next-Generation Oracle Application Project Report.
PwC was invited by Forrester Research to participate in The Forrester Wave™: Services Providers for Next-Generation Oracle Application Projects, Q3 2016. In this evaluation, PwC have been cited as a Strong Performer.
The Forrester report evaluates service providers against a set criteria.
In the report, Forrester states that “A growing number of customers are moving business applications to Oracle Cloud and are seeking service partners that can help them with business strategy, implementation, and support related to these solutions.”
Forrester’s report states that:
● PwC continues its massive foray into Oracle services.
● PwC has aligned itself tightly to Oracle’s cloud shift and has been an early partner in several Oracle Cloud areas.
● PwC’s strong management consulting brand and business strategy capabilities are well-suited to cloud projects due to their great need for business process enablement and change management work.
● Overall, PwC’s Oracle practice is best-suited to Oracle application customers seeking business strategy and management consulting.
Miles Everson, Global Advisory Chairman, said “We are pleased to have been recognised in this report. We work with our clients as they implement their Oracle applications and always strive to help them with their individual needs, providing support in addressing any challenges.”
1. Read more about PwC and Oracle by visiting http://www.pwc.com/us/en/oracle-implementation.html
2. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts, visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
3. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355