PwC rated as a Strong Performer in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service Providers Report
Microsoft is continually adapting its products, recently improving the relevance of both its ERP and CRM solutions to match the use cases of its enterprise-dominated market. The CRM product, in particular, is being positioned to align with digital transformation initiatives.
As the tool evolves to increasingly meet enterprise needs, the marketplace is looking to service providers to assist with digital change implementation. In The Forrester Wave™: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services, Q4 2017, Forrester states that, “Successful vendors are differentiating via their consulting capabilities, scale, and industry-specific capabilities. Consulting is becoming key as more enterprises make Dynamics 365 a central part of their digital transformation and it remains difficult to find skilled Dynamics resources.”
On their method of evaluation of the service providers, Forrester notes three goals:
- Ability to leverage the Dynamics platform to bring about digital transformation
- Their alignment with Microsoft’s recently articulated strategic direction
- The ability to fulfil the long-unchanged core demands of the Microsoft services market, such as quick time-to-value
Per Forrester, “This report focuses on the largest Microsoft Dynamics services partners with a global, pan-industry footprint and competencies that go beyond the technical. The latter assumes particular importance as the Dynamics platform becomes an agent of digital transformation and gains relevance among large enterprises.”
For the study, thirty assessed criteria were grouped into three over-arching categories: (1) Current offering, (2) Strategy and (3) Market presence.
Commenting on PwC, Forrester writes that “As expected, PwC does well at business consulting; it’s a Big Four firm with thousands of consultants, augmented by its acquisitions of Booz & Company, Diamond, PRTM, and parts of BearingPoint. PwC has also organically built an 800-strong Microsoft Dynamics practice, well balanced across ERP and CRM skill sets.” The report continues, “Consider PwC when business model shifts and/or business process reengineering precedes implementation, especially in the retail, manufacturing, healthcare, media, telecom, and financial services verticals.”
Paul Gaynor, Global Technology and Alliance Consulting Leader, states, “We are honoured to be named a strong performer in this report. Our goal continues to be to evolve our services alongside the changing digital world, ensuring we are prepped to help our clients on board and utilize new and changing technologies to their optimal impact. We have a long alliance with Microsoft, and were the first professional services firm to create an alliance with them based on business integration and transformation. Our expertise and close relationship with Microsoft means that we know how to help you achieve the maximum value from MS Dynamics 365.”
- For more information about how PwC can help you, visit https://digital.pwc.com
- To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit http://www.pwc.com/analystviews
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure
for further details.
©2018 PwC. All rights reserved.