ALM Intelligence named PwC Best in Class for Operating Systems and Project Management
Author of the report, Naima Hoque Essing, notes PwC’s commitment to consistently expanding service capabilities enabling the firm to offer holistic solutions to logistics and operations challenges, “PwC adopts a holistic perspective in helping companies align the execution and performance of their supply chain function with overall corporate strategies, business objectives, and customer priorities.”
Expanding on PwC’s strengths, Essing states, “PwC embeds dedicated transportation & logistics experts within its industry practices supported by a logistics centre of excellence, which develops cross-industry, best practice methodologies and tools with offshore delivery teams for consistent and cost-effective analytics and benchmarking activities.”
She continues, “With a comprehensive understanding of industry trends and customer service requirements, PwC helps clients develop supply chain strategies and capabilities to meet the differentiated needs of omni-channel customers while realizing opportunities to streamline operations, unlock capacity, and improve costs, visibility and flexibility.”
Discussing, PwC’s Best in Class capabilities, Essing offers:
- On operating systems, “PwC shines in its ability to create new and strengthen existing logistics organizations in meeting their need for greater control over their planning and execution through a process that emphasizes co-development and implementation of integrated organizational structures, operating processes and informational systems.”
- On project management, “PwC assists clients in executing on their strategic plans through effective project management capabilities that help clients break down organizational objectives into detailed work streams and digestible action steps through a collaborative process that transfers knowledge and builds internal capabilities.”
Sandy Gosling, Principal, Logistics and Supply Chain, PwC, states, “We are happy to be recognized as a leader in Logistics Management for a second year in a row. Our goal is to consistently stay abreast of industry trends and innovations in order to offer our clients not only a holistic, forward looking solution, but also apply a practical lens to their business challenges."
- For more information about how PwC can help you, visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/transportation-logistics.html
- To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit pwc.com/analystviews
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure
for further details.
©2018 PwC. All rights reserved.