PwC launches supply chain analytics platform to accelerate organizations’ digital supply chain journey
- How can I quickly tell how my supply chain is performing?
- How can I manage my supply chain in real time?
- What does my optimal supply chain look like?
- How can I identify and implement benefits to my supply chain?
- Support diagnostics of current performance using analytics and PwC’s supply chain benchmarking services
- Transform supply chains by defining and predicting the impact of future designs
- Manage in real time, utililising data from connected devices, machines and assets.
- Helping a global consumer goods business to design a future supply chain to effectively manage the integration of a number of acquisitions and to reduce costs across the supply chain
- Helping a major oil and gas company to optimize its use of equipment and centralize both the storage and maintenance of tools to one location
- Helping a major retailer optimize inventory and cost to serve by recommending to supply chain managers the best course of action to take
- Helping a car manufacturer identify supplier capacity constraints and set out plans to fix them
- Delivering segmentation of product demand profiles for a hi-tech manufacturers to identify optimal planning strategies.
- Follow the link for more information on SCOOP https://marketplace.pwc.com/#/appDetails/supplychainopportunityandoptimisationplatformscoop
- About PwC. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
- About Conduce – The Human Interface for the Enterprise™. Conduce unifies all enterprise data in a single, intuitive interface. Rich, operational data visualizations from any source including maps, schematics, images, video and more enable decision makers to select, filter, zoom in on, compare and navigate through time to uncover powerful new insights. With Conduce, leaders and teams in a single room or across the globe see, understand and act on the same information, collaborate more effectively and make smarter decisions. Conduce unlocks your data’s power, and unleashes your organization’s full potential. More at conduce.com.
Rowena MearleySenior Manager, Global CommunicationsUnited Kingdomrowena.email@example.com-+44 7730 598 643
More from News releases
Subscribe to rss feedXML
PwC receives 2019 SAP® Pinnacle Awards: SAP® SuccessFactors® Partner of the Year – Large Enterprise and Public Cloud for SAP S/4HANA® Partner of the Year
Trust is the most important ingredient in successful blockchain implementations, says PwC report
Organisations should prioritise risk function’s digital fitness to make smarter decisions