PwC Named a Leader in Product Development Operations Consulting
- PwC delivers services through its global Product and Service Innovation practice, which combines resources from its Strategy& affiliate, including its Management Engineers arm, and Operations practice.
- PwC positions its services along a continuum that stretches from strategy through execution and enablement, with product development offerings clustered in the latter two activity areas with a strong focus on program delivery as well as client capability development.
- The firm is adapting its service delivery in line with the points of view that motivate its consulting approach. For example, PwC’s development excellence services emphasize agile processes and the use of simulation tools to accelerate prototyping.
- The firm also concentrates on helping clients change PLM infrastructure to better accommodate software and services development and management.
- To help clients globalize their R&D, PwC focuses first on defining roles in terms of strategic objectives, and then deploys services designed to inject local market insight, develop talent management and cultural openness, integrate performance management, and modernize communications infrastructure for real-time collaboration.
- For more information about how PwC can help you, visit pwc.co.uk/services/consulting/operations/product-development-and-innovation.html
- To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit pwc.com/analystviews
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 917 471 3355
More from Analyst citations
Subscribe to rss feedXML
PwC stands out for investment in its Digital Transformation methodology – Business eXperience and Technology
PwC named a global leader in Workforce Management Consulting 2019
PwC scores 2nd for Assessment and Planning Services and 3rd in Implementation Services in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide