Focusing on iOS developments to meet growing buyer demands
According to the report, “PwC's high percentage of iOS application services as part of the company's overall mobile application services portfolio helped the firm do well in this assessment.”
Commenting on achieving this positioning, Paul Gaynor, Technology Consulting leader, PwC US said: “We are pleased to be recognised in this IDC MarketScape. We, at PwC can build iOS applications to support both front and back office personnel. Technology continually builds, shifts and innovates and we are here to help you with any hurdles so that you can make the most of the opportunities that technology offers for your business.”
* IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services for iOS Vendor Assessment, IDC #US42993117
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilises a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
1. To find out more about PwC, visit http://www.pwc.com/consulting
2. For further information on PwC’s technology group, visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/advisory/consulting/technology.html
3. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
4. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2017 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355