ALM Intelligence rates PwC the global leader for Compensation Consulting
- PwC’s compensation consulting business sits within its People and Organization practice, operating in 130 countries with over 2,000 compensation specialists.
- PwC’s One Firm service delivery model is comprised of multidisciplinary teams of consultant professionals, all of whom have access to a broader set of capabilities in strategy, organization, and human capital consulting, data analytics, and risk & assurance advisory. This ensures rewards and business strategies in compensation plan design are aligned and compliant with tax, legal, and regulatory frameworks.
- Projects have become more process-oriented and moved from simply “people strategy” to “workflow strategy” driven due to four major global trends: global convergence in pay equity, data driven reward strategy, regulatory compliance, and compensation consulting and related areas
- PwC believes that close adjacencies such as employment tax and benefits, global mobility, people analytics and insights, retirement benefits, employment law, HR function, change management and communications further round out capability offerings for clients and are in tune with current global market trends requiring a broader view and context for compensation consulting.
- PwC marshals its technology and analytics capabilities to convert compensation processes and tools for cloud-based human capital management platforms, and to translate big data into evidence-based reward strategies.
- PwC employs several tools and analytics to assist clients including the Global Asset Management HR Network programme which provides market analysis and Halo for Employee Expenses which provides employers with realtime insights into firm-level remuneration spend, structures and levels.
- PwC has employed a business transformation process (BXT) through the firm’s Experience Centers to break down silos and view challenges and opportunities through multiple lenses when working on compensation strategy.
- The leaders [including PwC] are at the top of the market in terms of their capabilities to create client impact through their depth of expertise and ability to deploy it across a range of engagement models. They are unique in their ability to independently execute a broad array of projects across the full spectrum of client contexts.
- For more information about how PwC helps its clients with retirement benefits consulting visit www.pwc.com/people
- To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit pwc.com/analystviews
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355