ALM Intelligence rates PwC a global leader in HR Operations Consulting
- [As a leader, PwC is] at the top of the market in terms of their capabilities to create client impact through their depth of expertise and ability to deploy it across a range of engagement models.
- PwC works with clients on the end-to-end transformation journey to create a more productive, agile HR organization through technology. The approach is evidence-based with a focus on measuring the HR function’s effectiveness through financial and performance measures, thus positioning HR as a bottom-line contributor to the company’s business strategy.
- PwC’s P&O practice combines deep industry, function, and business knowledge with technical skills to deliver HR operations consulting services. The practice is able to draw on the firm’s digital and RPA consulting capabilities, which are integrated throughout the business and coordinated through the Digital Services umbrella organization.
- A dedicated People Analytics practice helps clients build an HR analytics capability and offers managed services in advanced analytics and comprehensive workforce surveying. The practice is home to PwC Saratoga, a 40-year-old HR benchmarking institute with a database that links HR metrics to operational business results for over 2,600 organisations worldwide.
- PwC provides a full-service HR transformation capability that supports clients from the planning and design phases through implementation and deployment. Services include consulting on HR function strategy, HR function assessment, HR operating model and organisation design, process reengineering and change management.
- To accelerate the implementation and adoption of consulting solutions, PwC leverages Perform, a people-focused methodology for driving new behaviors in transformation engagements. Perform provides a 12-14 week structured process for training and coaching the people whose work is impacted by the HR transformation. It helps clients build a management system for the transformation that not only changes mindsets and behaviors, but also realises sustainable material benefits, such as worksite consolidation, capacity uplift, overtime reduction, and more. Because of this ability to drive HR transformation outcomes, Perform can be used as a rapid diagnostic for assessing HR operations bottlenecks and challenges.
- The firm’s annual [CEO Survey] research provides direct access to CEO mindsets around talent and HR, which PwC is able to translate into useful delivery methodologies, such as Perform.
- For more information about how PwC helps its clients with HR operations consulting visit www.pwc.com/people
- To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit pwc.com/analystviews
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 917 471 3355