PwC cited as a Representative Vendor in 2016 Gartner Market Guide for Internet of Things (IoT) Services Providers
PwC is cited as a Representative Vendor in the August 2016 Gartner Market Guide for IoT Services Providers. According to the report, skills and resources to build, deploy and run IoT solutions are often scarce for many businesses. IT leaders in manufacturing, healthcare delivery, transportation and retail organisations should use this Market Guide to select the right IoT service provider to support their IoT projects.
Commenting on the opportunity to help clients leverage IoT, Miles Everson, Global and US Advisory Leader, said: “We are pleased that PwC is included in this Gartner report. We believe Gartner is recognising our investment in IoT and our multidisciplinary offerings that aim to help our clients solve complex business problems at the intersection of business, experience and technology.”
1. For more information on how PwC helps clients determine what success looks like, innovate their business, and create new value, visit http://digital.pwc.com
2. To find out more about how PwC is helping clients solve complex business problems where business and experience meet emerging technology visit http://usblogs.pwc.com/emerging-technology
3. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
4. Gartner clients may find the full Gartner report on here (login required): http://www.gartner.com/document/3418845
5. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355