Increasingly complex deals mean stakes are higher than ever for clients
Clients need a Transactions Advisory Vanguard Leader to get it right
ALM Intelligence*, the leading consulting research and advisory firm, rates PwC as a Vanguard Leader in their new report ‘Transaction Advisory Services 2016.’
According to ALM:
- 2015 was a banner year for M&A in terms of volume and represented $4 trillion in transactions
- More deals were sell side driven involving carve outs, IPOs and divestitures
- Private Equity deals on the rise, mostly in the form of exits
The report highlights that “PwC has been the leader in M&A for a long time and has one of the oldest and largest transaction teams. The firm focuses on value creation and growth for clients and manages the deal process end-to-end as a single fluid and extensible continuum.”
It goes on to say “PwC has the strongest and most developed M&A organisation. The firm has a full end-to-end service offering, but has been shifting its focus from the integration and execution side to the origination side of the deal lifecycle recently, while also further integrating an industry lens.”
PwC’s Global Annual Review states that with intense time pressure, ever-increasing complexity and the growing competition of the best deals, the stakes are high when it comes to M&A, divestitures, restructuring and other transactions. Recognising this, working with our clients to help them through the deal process and maximise the value from their transactions is a global priority for PwC.
Juan Pujadas, Global Advisory Chairman, said "We are proud to have been recognised as a ALM Intelligence Vanguard leader. Working with our clients to help them with their growth strategies is a focus area for us and we aim to help them add value at every stage of the deal cycle.”
John Dwyer, Global Deals leader said “We are proud to be among the select group of firms recognised as Vanguard leaders. With dedicated presence in all major markets, we are working alongside our clients to achieve their strategic vision across the entire deal spectrum – developing the right strategy before the deal, identifying issues, points of negotiation and value, and implementing change to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal.”
*ALM Intelligence, formerly Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory.
- For more information on how PwC helps clients do better deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring click http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/advisory/deals.html.
- To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews.
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 917 471 3355