• Those are some of the highlights of PwC’s 17th Annual CEO Survey.
• The good news -- the changes CEOs are making within their organizations now have less to do with sheltering from economic headwinds and more to do with preparing for the future.
• The more than doubling of the number of CEOs who believe that the global economy will improve in the next 12 months is definitely encouraging.
• Yet, beyond more immediate concerns about over-regulation and tax reform, CEOs see a host of new challenges on the horizon – driven by technological advances, demographic changes and shifts in economic power.
• They admit they are not as prepared for these challenges as they need to be.
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.