PwC rated as a leader in Independent Information Security Consulting Services Report
PwC was invited by Forrester Research to participate in The Forrester Wave™: Information Security Consulting Services, Q1 2016. In this evaluation, PwC have been cited as a Leader.
The Forrester report evaluates information security consultancies against a set criteria.
Forrester states that “Key characteristics of these firms include the effectiveness of their client/account management practices, their ability to collaborate effectively, the depth and breadth of their security consulting offerings, the clarity of their business strategy, and the maturity of their staff development and retention systems.”
In the report, Forrester states that:
- PwC builds and maintains great customer relations with consistent service delivery.
- PwC continues to build and maintain mature relationships with its client base by delivering business focused solutions.
- Through a clear understanding of its clients’ business concerns and sound technical expertise, PwC has a clear vision for the development of its new security consulting offerings and backs this up with a keen eye on emerging areas, R&D, and investment in partnerships.
- PwC has actively worked to leverage capabilities across the entire firm to service its security clients. Examples include partnering its cybersecurity team with the privacy team from PwC Legal to deliver a breach response capability, and drawing on digital techniques, such as gaming, for use in crisis management.
- Clients identify subject matter expertise, customer service, business acumen, and global reach as key strengths for PwC.
- Clients searching for a partner with global coverage, business and technical skills, and solid delivery capabilities should consider PwC.
Juan Pujadas, Global Advisory Chairman, said “We are proud to have been recognised as a leader in this report. Maintaining solid relationships with our customers is at the heart of our business, allowing us to gain in depth knowledge around their concerns and using our network so that we can bring our most relevant experts together, helping our clients solve their most important problems.”
- For more information, visit pwc.com/analystviews.
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved
Helen TardifMedia Relations – AdvisoryUnited Kingdomhelen.email@example.com+44 (0)1509 604184