Professionals increasingly see next-generation SAP products as a way to address top challenges
PwC named as a strong performer in Independent Service Providers for Next-Generation SAP Products Report.
PwC was invited by Forrester Research to participate in The Forrester Wave™: Services Providers for Next-Generation SAP Products, Q1 2016. In this evaluation, PwC have been cited as a Strong Performer.
The Forrester report evaluates service providers against a set of 23 criteria.
In the report, Forrester states that “The SAP services market is growing because more application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals see next-generation SAP products as a way to address their top challenges. This market growth is largely because AD&D pros increasingly trust SAP services providers to act as strategic partners, advising them on top SAP services decisions.”
Forrester’s report states that:
● PwC excels at business strategy enabled by SAP.
● PwC’s core competency is strategy consulting related to transformational SAP work — including management consulting, business process consulting, risk consulting, and change management.
● Key areas of functional expertise include the supply chain, procurement, finance, and M&A.
● PwC has rapidly shifted its practice to enable the digital business, and its SAP practice benefits from investments made throughout the firm. For example, PwC’s SAP practice works with its global Experience Center, which combines design and business consulting to help clients create next-generation customer and employee experience.
Miles Everson, Global Advisory Chairman, said “We are pleased to have been recognised in this report. We support our clients to implement their SAP products, helping them to maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering and human capital. We are focused on delivering actionable, sustainable results and our experienced teams bring the right blend of industry, process and technology skills. This allows us to integrate industry-specific business-process insight alongside the technical knowledge of SAP solutions.”
1. Read more about PwC and SAP by visiting http://www.pwc.com/us/en/sap-implementation.html
2. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts, visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
3. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355