Business analytics to drive organisation performance and guide digital transformation
PwC has been positioned in the challengers quadrant of Gartner’s February 2017 Magic Quadrant for Business Analytics Services, Worldwide
According to Gartner, “Business Analytics (BA) service providers have developed to have a wide spectrum of capabilities and skill sets, enabling them to operate across multiple domains and service competencies. These capabilities incorporate business consulting, technology consulting, enterprise architecture, information architecture, design, on-site services, remote services, testing, infrastructure integration, change management and training. BA providers also offer services to support the business operational, tactical and strategic decisions across products, customers and suppliers, as well as across business units and geographies.”
Commenting upon Gartner’s findings, Gerard Verweij, Global Data and Analytics Leader, said: “We are delighted that Gartner has recognised PwC. We help our clients to embed data and analytics into everything they do, taking innovative services and offerings to them to help them distinguish and differentiate themselves. We are also committed to helping our clients unlock data possibilities to grow, operate effectively and manage risk.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. Organisations are tapping into increasingly sophisticated analytics techniques to improve opportunities for growth, innovation and competitive advantage. Applying analytics technologies, tools, techniques and talent can transform dry facts and figures into strategic insights that deliver intelligence in the moment. Find out more by visiting http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/data-and-analytics.html
2. Data and analytics can help you grow your business, operate effectively, and manage risk. Unlocking data possibilities means spending time where it matters to get to trusted data faster and easier, shortening the distance between insights and value, using analytics to anticipate and test the impact of future moves, and empowering your people with data insights. Please visit http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/advisory/consulting/data-possibilities.html
3. To view the full report, please visit https://www.gartner.com/doc/reprints?id=1-3TKC69A&ct=170215&st=sb
4. To find out more about how PwC has been evaluated by leading business, technology and industry analysts visit www.pwc.com/analystviews
5. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
©2016 PwC. All rights reserved.
Robert DonnellyPwC Global Analyst RelationsUnited Statesrobert.email@example.com+1 917 471 3355