PwC rated as a leader in Independent Business Transformation Consultancies Report
PwC was among the select companies that Forrester Research invited to participate in The Forrester Wave™: Business Transformation Consultancies, Q3 2015. PwC was cited as a Leader in this evaluation.
The Forrester report evaluates business transformation consultancies against a set criteria. They identified the 10 most significant providers in the category and researched, analysed and scored them.
Forrester states that "leaders are innovative, consistent and complete."
In the report, Forrester states that:• PwC has completed the integration of several large acquisitions that provide new strengths in strategy work.
• PwC is innovative in areas including its use of customer data and its agency capabilities.
• PwC is highly visible in business transformation and is building on this through activities, including events, forums, reports and a well-designed app.
• PwC benefits from its history as a business consultancy and the company places much stronger emphasis on its strategy and advisory work as evidenced by the recent acquisition of Booz & Company (rebranded as Strategy&).
Juan Pujadas, Global Advisory Chairman, said "We are proud to have been recognised as a leader in this report. Innovation is at the heart of our business, we understand the need to stay ahead of the market, staying relevant for our clients to help them solve their most important problems."
1. For more information, visit pwc.com/analystviews.
2. PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they're looking for. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
©2015 PricewaterhouseCoopers. All rights reserved.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
Helen TardifMedia Relations – AdvisoryUnited Kingdomhelen.email@example.com+44 (0)1509 604184