PwC FY 2013 Global Revenues Grow to US$32.1 billion
- Americas, Middle East, Africa continue strong growth
- Revenues up in Europe despite tough economy
- PwC predicts global GDP growth of 3% in 2014
- 38,000 new recruits, total workforce climbs to 184,000
- Plans to invest US$1 billion in growth markets and businesses
NEW YORK, 1 October 2013 – PwC reported record total gross revenues of US$32.1 billion for the fiscal year ended 30 June 2013. All of PwC's largest firms and each of its major service lines continued to grow, a strong performance amidst challenging markets and circumstances. At constant exchange rates, PwC's total global revenues rose by 4%.
Mike DaviesDirector of Global CommunicationsUnited Kingdommike.email@example.com+44 (0) 20 7804 2836+ 44 (0) 7803 974 136