PwC launches supply chain analytics platform to accelerate organizations’ digital supply chain journeySee more
Nineteen percent of the world’s top 2,500 companies have appointed an executive — commonly known as a Chief Digital Officer (CDO) — to oversee the digital transformation of their business,...
Panellists include world renowned humanitarians and leading members of technology & blockchain industry 2 nd annual event supported by PwC takes place during International Refugee Week ID2020, a...
The current political and economic climate has contributed to some of the highest levels of uncertainty seen for decades, say PwC economists in their latest Global Economy Watch. Indeed, in recent...
PwC launches supply chain analytics platform to accelerate organizations’ digital supply chain journey
PwC, the world's leading professional services organization, has combined its expertise in supply chain and analytics to create a platform of analytics applications called SCOOP - supply chain...
54% of companies struggle to align innovation and business strategy according to PwC’s Innovation Benchmark
Companies are making blind bets on innovation with billions of dollars potentially on the line, according to a new survey of over 1200 global executives and business leaders. The PwC Innovation...
Some facts about PwC
• At 30 June 2016, PwC's global revenues rise to US$35.9 billion
• At 30 June 2016, a total of 2,588 PwC people were on long-term international assignments
• In 2016, Brand Finance named PwC as the strongest business to business brand, and one of the world’s 10 most powerful brands in their annual index
• PwC ranked #3 in DiversityInc’s Top 12 Companies for Global Diversity
• For the second consecutive year PwC was named Global Corporate Ventures Consultancy Firm of the Year
• Strategy&’s strategy+business publication ranked #4 in top research and think tanks globally by Global Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program