UN Women’s HeForShe Initiative and PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwC) Launch Online “Building Gender IQ” CourseSee more
UBS/PwC Billionaires Report reveals billionaire wealth facing headwinds with overall wealth declining by USD 300 billionSee more
Tomorrow’s leaders today: what present-day CEOs can learn from those who will most likely succeed themSee more
UN Women’s HeForShe Initiative and PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwC) Launch Online “Building Gender IQ” Course
New York, NY (October 17, 2016) – UN Women’s HeForShe initiative for global solidarity and IMPACT 10x10x10 Champion PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwC) launched a dynamic and...
UBS/PwC Billionaires Report reveals billionaire wealth facing headwinds with overall wealth declining by USD 300 billion
Approximately 460 billionaires will transfer USD 2.1 trillion to their heirs in the next 20 years Key findings: Total billionaire wealth declined in 2015 by USD 300 billion to USD 5.1 trillion...
PwC wins ‘Audit Innovation of the Year’ at the Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin awards 2016
PwC revolutionary data-auditing tool wins ‘Audit Innovation of the Year’ at 2016 International Accounting Bulletin Awards.
New regulation, fast-shifting customer expectations and technological and economic disruption are challenging long-standing business models in financial services.
Some facts about PwC
• At 30 June 2016, PwC's global revenues rise to US$35.9 billion
• At 30 June 2016, a total of 2,588 PwC people were on long-term international assignments
• In 2016, Brand Finance named PwC as the strongest business to business brand, and one of the world’s 10 most powerful brands in their annual index
• PwC ranked #3 in DiversityInc’s Top 12 Companies for Global Diversity
• For the second consecutive year PwC was named Global Corporate Ventures Consultancy Firm of the Year
• Strategy&’s strategy+business publication ranked #4 in top research and think tanks globally by Global Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program