Business Leaders Gaining on Cybersecurity Risks, according to the PwC CIO and CSO Global State of Information Security® Survey 2016Read more
Business Leaders Gaining on Cybersecurity Risks, according to the PwC CIO and CSO Global State of Information Security® Survey 2016
New tools are helping to transform cybersecurity frameworks, yielding holistic, integrated safeguards against cyberattacksCloud computing has had a significant impact on technology innovation in...
New PwC global defense map illustrates priorities and posturesNational defense organisations are facing complex and dynamic security challenges, ranging from a myriad of modern terrorist threats...
May still match proceeds raised in 2014 despite the slow start back after the summer as we saw increased volatility and falling equity indices hit the equity markets.Q3 2015 activity was subdued –...
China is slowing down as policymakers manage the rapid cooling of its debt-fuelled property market. Past experience shows that this is a delicate, difficult and time-consuming policy challenge,...
Strongest revenue growth in eight yearsDouble-digit growth in Middle East and Africa (16%), North America and the Caribbean (12%) and Australasia and Pacific Islands (11%)Total workforce tops...
Global assets under management (AuM) are set to swell to US$102 trillion in 2020 and according to a new report from PwC, the tax function, which is about to undergo significant change, will be...
Transport infrastructure investment is projected to increase at an average annual rate of about 5% worldwide between 2014 and 2025, according to analysis released today by PwC.The analysis on...
PwC’s 2015 Digital IQ™ Survey links 10 key company actions directly to stronger financial performance
Business leaders (99% of executives) expect their digital investments to yield more immediate returns like revenue growth, leaving merely 1% that view digital as a way to drive disruption in their...
- In FY15, PwC firms provided services to 418 companies in the Fortune Global 500 and 443 in the FT Global 500
- In 2015, we were named the 2nd most attractive employer in the world for business students by Universum
- For the year ending 30 June 2015, PwC’s gross revenues were US$35.4 billion, up 10%
- Global Annual Review
- Analyst relations
- Strategic partnerships
- Facts and figures