PwC launches supply chain analytics platform to accelerate organizations’ digital supply chain journeySee more
New report shows that while more men use seed crowdfunding than women, women are more successful in reaching their finance goals than men in all sectors and geographic regions across the globe...
Recommendations released by the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), a private sector taskforce set up under the remit of the G20 and the Financial Stability Board (FSB),...
Global Top 100 reach record $17.4 trillion in PwC’s Global Top 100 companies ranking, with the US extending lead
The US extends its leading position in PwC’s Global Top 100 companies ranking while Europe continues to decline The total market capitalisation of the Global Top 100 more than recouped the 2016...
Analysis from PwC estimates that AI will drive additional GDP gains of $15.7trn in 2030, with productivity improvements expected to account for half of all gains.
Nineteen percent of the world’s top 2,500 companies have appointed an executive — commonly known as a Chief Digital Officer (CDO) — to oversee the digital transformation of their business,...
Panellists include world renowned humanitarians and leading members of technology & blockchain industry 2 nd annual event supported by PwC takes place during International Refugee Week ID2020, a...
The current political and economic climate has contributed to some of the highest levels of uncertainty seen for decades, say PwC economists in their latest Global Economy Watch. Indeed, in recent...
Some facts about PwC
• At 30 June 2016, PwC's global revenues rise to US$35.9 billion
• At 30 June 2016, a total of 2,588 PwC people were on long-term international assignments
• In 2016, Brand Finance named PwC as the strongest business to business brand, and one of the world’s 10 most powerful brands in their annual index
• PwC ranked #3 in DiversityInc’s Top 12 Companies for Global Diversity
• For the second consecutive year PwC was named Global Corporate Ventures Consultancy Firm of the Year
• Strategy&’s strategy+business publication ranked #4 in top research and think tanks globally by Global Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program