Global study on CEO trends indicates a significant uptick in CEOs forced out of office for ethical lapses
The share of CEOs forced out of office for ethical lapses has been on the rise, according to the 2016 CEO Success study released today by Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business.
PwC's new study, “Risk in review: Managing risk from the front line,” finds leading companies are increasingly moving risk management decisions squarely in the purview of “first line” business units.
According to a PwC study, a majority of consumers are willing to receive care from these advanced technologies which have the potential to transform healthcare delivery.
London regains position as Europe’s most active exchange for IPOs, but IPO activity remains subdued across Europe
53 European IPOs raised € 4.5bn in Q1 2017, an increase of € 1.0bn, or 28% as compared to the € 3.5bn raised by 50 IPOs in Q1 2016. The London Stock Exchange was the most active European exchange...
Most global financial services companies plan to increase FinTech partnerships, as 88% fear loss of revenue to innovators
The report, drawing on a survey of over 1,300 respondents globally, shows clear signs the finance industry is getting to grips with innovation.
Financial services organisations need to 'walk the diversity talk' to tap into the whole talent market
76% of FS employers are actively trying to attract female talent But only 36% have seen a rise in female applicants and only 25% have been able to recruit more experienced women Research...
Some facts about PwC
• At 30 June 2016, PwC's global revenues rise to US$35.9 billion
• At 30 June 2016, a total of 2,588 PwC people were on long-term international assignments
• In 2016, Brand Finance named PwC as the strongest business to business brand, and one of the world’s 10 most powerful brands in their annual index
• PwC ranked #3 in DiversityInc’s Top 12 Companies for Global Diversity
• For the second consecutive year PwC was named Global Corporate Ventures Consultancy Firm of the Year
• Strategy&’s strategy+business publication ranked #4 in top research and think tanks globally by Global Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program